The publication links provide information regarding community resources for families of students with disabilities.
The documents are not all-inclusive and are updated periodically.
- State Support Team 11 Support for Families Card
- State Support Team Region 11 Brochure (English)
- State Support Team Region 11 folleto (Spanish) – Coming Soon
- SST 11 Summer Resource Directory | 2017-2018
- SST 11 College/University Resource Directory | 2017-2018
- SST 11 Family Resource Directory | 2017-2018
- Ohio Department of Education
- Parent Resources on State Tests and Third Grade Reading Guarantee
The Ohio Department of Education has produced a one-pager to help administrators and teachers communicate to families about Ohio’s State Tests and the Third Grade Reading Guarantee. Download it here >>
The U.S. Department of Education has revised the IDEA website to provide information and resources. Visit the page >>
The National Network of Partnership Schools provides a joint effort to organize and sustain excellent programs of family and community involvement that will increase student success in school. Learn more >>